THE ULTIMATE KIWI ROAD TRIP COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding The Ultimate Kiwi Road Trip form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
The “Promoter” is Invivo & Co, 852a Mount Eden Road, Three Kings, Auckland 1024.
- The Promotion commences 8am Monday 31 October 2022 and concludes at 23:59 Sunday 15 January 2023 (Promotion Period).
Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- who are over the legal drinking age of 18 years. Proof will be required to verify this.
- who are permanent full time residents of New Zealand. Proof may be required to verify this.
- who register their contact details in accordance with condition 4; and
- who are not employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and are not their immediate family members.
HOW TO ENTER
- An Entrant can enter the Promotion in the following way (‘Entry’)
- Purchase a promotional collared bottle from the Invivo, Graham Norton, Invivo X SJP or Invivo X Unity range of wines from participating retailers and visit INVIVOWINES.COM/KIWIROADTRIP (during the Promotion Period) and register the entrant’s full name, age, phone number, city, country, e-mail address and bottle barcode for a chance to win.
- Purchase is necessary for all entries. Please retain original itemised till receipt and original neck tag as proof of purchase.
- One bottle purchase constitutes one entry into the promotion.
- Automated entries, including without limitation, auto-remailers, are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will result in disqualification.
- Incomplete entries will be voided ineligible.
- Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information by entrants; lost entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections; scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic, technical malfunctions of the computer hardware, software, or any combination thereof; or problems associated with any virus or any other damage caused to entrants’ systems.
- There is one prize and all entrants will go into the draw for a chance to win.
- The prize is a NZ road trip valued at $5200.
- The prize includes 7 days campervan hire, Sky Jump in Auckland City, Luge and Gondola in Rotorua, Shotover Jet – Queenstown, Thermal Hot Pools – Taupo, Exclusive Tour at Invivo Winery in Te Kauwhata, a food and beverage plus travel allowance to cover petrol and ferry crossing.
- Prize value is correct at the time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation of the value of any prize items.
- Prizes are not transferable, redeemable and may not be exchanged for cash. If for any reason a winner does not take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The prize can only be taken in New Zealand.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including (without limitation) personal injury or property damage, suffered as a result of or arising from any person participating in the competition or in connection with winning (or not winning), using or benefiting from the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination.
Personal Information and Privacy
- Information collected pursuant to the Promotion from entrants will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in New Zealand, including the Privacy Act.
- By entering the promotion all entrants consent to all personal information collected, including but not limited to first and last names, e-mail, city and country, to be entered into Invivo database and to accept promotional communications. All communications will include an “opt out” option.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in marketing activity in respect of the promotion. The Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting them on + 64 9 630 6360.
General Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
- Any costs associated with entering the competition or associated with the use of the prize after installation are the responsibility of the entrants.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use of the prize winnings. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
- Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: invivowines.com/KIWIROADTRIP and will be deemed effective when so notified.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with New Zealand law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended by the Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand in the ALAC’s Low Risk Alcohol drinking advice policy. A full version of these Guidelines is available at http://www.alcohol.org.nz/alcohol-you/your-drinking-okay/low-risk-alcohol-drinking-advice.